Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's been a while

Holy cow has it been a LONG time since we last updated. Boy, where do I start?

Well the guys and Eddy and I all finally met back on September 26th for a whirlwind day at our clinic. Of course, that didn't leave much time for socializing. But it was super nice to meet them and they are amazing guys!

Another BIG update is that the guys got MARRIED. Woot Woot! The big plunge. October 28th will forever be in my heart (course it was a few days before my 5th Wedding anniversary, which is super cool). So happy for them. I hope they share some pictures of their beautiful day. Eddy and I sent them some tuxedo strawberries to end their night ;).

Houston, we also have an egg donor! Her name is "Stitch" as she was egg donor 626 from the agency. We're hoping she'll be good luck for us!

She just had her appointment at the clinic on December 7th and they said "I just wanted to let you know I met with your donor yesterday and everything went well. She was very friendly, mature, and personable. I think you made a great choice based on what I was able to ascertain. The Genetic Counselor was unable to meet with her yesterday, so she will do a phone consult with her next week. Injection teaching was completed and she met with our doctor.

I actually started her on birth control pills today because she started her menses on 12/4/11. I was able to do an u/s and hormone levels on her yesterday because of this and the pill will keep her
in a holding pattern. Once everything is complete we will be able to move forward without that step. We will continue to keep you updated as results come in."

What a super update! We are so thrilled with how things are finally starting to flow after many bumps in our road. Now we are praying for a January transfer but hoping for a February transfer!

Keep watching for more updates as the time gets closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment