Saturday, January 21, 2012

thankyouverymuchlupron... for the side effects

I think this guy Lupron and I need to have a talk tonight. This side effect shit is NOT in my vocabulary. Indigestion, constipation, dizzy spells, REALLY? I'm starting to sound like a Pepto-Bismol commercial.

I usually buck all the fun by shooting up at night. Ha ha, after 7 cycles Lupron has figured me out and handed me indigestion to deal with all freaking day long. I ate ONE small piece of my banana bread (that I made because of a craving, thankyouverymuchlupron) and sipped a small cup of apple juice and WHAMO I feel it inching up into my esophagus. It's really just a matter of time before the "baby pukies" set in and gone and done ruined my whole day.

Ugh, I just keep repeating in my head that in 9 months (approx October 29th) Frank and Adam will be daddies and this will ALL be forgotten and worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment