Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My cups runneth over


Ok, so I'm not really one to hold my tongue, as most of you probably know. So I just have to share this lovely titbit (pun intended) of information. MY BOOBS HAVE GROWN.

I have been pregnant 3 times and birthed 4 children. Not ONCE in all my pregnancies OR IVF cycles have my girls decided to bust out.

You see the funny thing is, I didn't even realize they had grown. Shows just how much attention I really give myself. I ran upstairs to slip into something more comfy than dress clothes (aka yoga pants and a long sleeve shirt) and happened to put on a tight shirt. When I came downstairs my husband's face lit up like a Christmas tree! He was like "Hell Yeah", "When did you get those"? To my surprise he was referring to my bazookas (no squirt guns here, I'm running with the big gals!). So of course, being the shameless woman I am, I grabbed a hold and measured with my hand and wouldn't you know? My cups runneth over! Hallejujah!

So enough about my jugs. I know you're all dying for an update on the surrogacy front. I went for my last date with the weenie wand today and my lining is looking MaHvElOuS at a "12". And the little bit of fluid in my lining is GONE baby GONE. I haven't heard back about my labs, so we're left to assume one thing. I'm good to go!

As far as Stitch, the eggie donor, she had an appointment on Friday that resulted in this email from the clinic's ED Coordinator, Charlene....

"Donor was seen this morning. Everything was baseline as it should be. She had 4 basal antral follicles on each ovary that were reported. She has been instructed to start her stimulation meds tonight. She will be seen again on Monday at the IVF clinic in Florida. I will let you know how everything looks on Monday however I do not expect much to be different. Thanks."

Stitch also had an appointment today and these were the emails we received...

"I was not in yesterday but the donor’s appointment was unremarkable. She had 3 follicles on each side that were still less than 10 mm as expected. Her estradiol is rising slowing also as expected. She will be seen again in Florida for bloodwork and ultrasound tomorrow."

and because we were a bit upset that she went from 4 on each ovary to 3, we had our agency email the clinic and this was the response...

"Unfortunately, this is the reason we like to see them in our office at some point. I can only count on what they are reporting. Her labs look good so we would not want to adjust her meds. It is a wait and see at this point. She only had two ultrasounds so far, so I would not expect much to be going on just yet. She is young so they tend to all of the sudden perk up mid cycle. I will keep everyone updated. I will be out of the office tomorrow but will be back on Thursday."


So feel free to make what you can of it all but needless to say the clinic likes to make it painfully obvious that we're an annoyance to them and we inconvenience them. Good thing I have a HUGE amount of respect for Frank and Adam or else I would have torn someone a whole new asshole way before this point. Do they forget that they work for their clients? Maybe one phone call to the doctor to inform him that his Jaguar payment won't be made this month will get someone's attitude in check? Ugh, I have IVF clinics! Always on their high horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment